Advertising with WOWO Radio is More Than Commercials
When I started in the advertising side of radio in Detroit, my radio station had two things we could sell to our advertisers:
- Live Remotes
Commercials were 30 or 60 seconds long and the live remotes were when we would send a radio personality to your business to do live commercials from your store. That was about it for quite a long time in the radio business.
Now it’s 2015 and I have been with WOWO Radio for close to 2 years and the ways we can help you invite our listeners to your business is staggering.
But look at this list of additional ways we can connect our listeners with you and your business:
- Facebook posts
- Twitter updates
- Text Club
- Special events, (we have nearly a dozen planned over the next 12 months with WOWO and our sister stations).
- Weblinks and sponsorships on WOWO.com
- The WOWO NewsTracker Video
- Ads and links on the WOWO streaming service
- Product placement during our TV simulcast.
- and a few others that I’m not at liberty to discuss publicly, yet.
These are just some of the ways we can help you connect with our 100,000 + faithful WOWO listeners in addition to the advertising messages that come out of your radio speakers. Our job together is to see which of these options is the best for you and your business.
Oh, there’s more too that is independent of all of this that I’ll be sharing with you later this month. It is a whole collection of digital marketing solutions that continues to grow from our Federated Digital Solutions division of Federated Media, the parent company of WOWO. And it is amazing.
Reach out to me for more info.